Seren Healthcare now offers online training courses for people who wish to become carers in the United Kingdom.
CPD Accredited, the courses are designed and developed in accordance with current CQC regulations to ensure compliance are updated when required to reflect any changes in regulation and industry best practise. The training team consists of both qualified teachers and practitioners, with over +55 years combined experience in health and social care.
The courses are designed to be simple, intuitive, and engaging for learners to undertake and available 24/7 on any internet enabled device. Both interactive, audio, and visual elements have been incorporated into the courses (such as videos, voice overs and animations) allowing for the best learning experience.
- +60 Accredited Careskills Academy courses
- New care certificate. The only online care certificate endorsed by skills for care in the UK.
New Care Certificate Course includes:
- Standard 1 : Understand Your Role
- Standard 2 : Your Personal Development
- Standard 3 : Duty of Care
- Standard 4 : Equality & Diversity
- Standard 5 : Work in a Person-Centred Way
- Standard 6 : Communication
- Standard 7 : Privacy & Dignity
- Standard 8 : Fluids & Nutrition
- Standard 9 : Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia & Learning Disability
- Standard 10 : Safeguarding Adults
- Standard 11 : Safeguarding Children
- Standard 12 : Basic Life Support
- Standard 13 : Health & Safety
- Standard 14 : Handling Information
- Standard 15 : Infection Prevention & Control
For more information on our courses, please email email@example.com.