Seren Healthcare are a leading healthcare employer with access to over 200 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United Kingdom.
We specialize in employing healthcare professionals from the UK and around the globe, supporting you from the very beginning of your career journey in the UK.
It is our passion to find healthcare professionals great jobs in the UK, allowing them to grow in their career and to experience a life of opportunity and adventure in the UK.
We are committed in supporting you every step in your new journey.
Step by Step process:
- Candidates send then CV and supporting documents to email@example.com.
- Candidates get a compliance telephone call or participate in a video meeting to verify original documents and discuss the way forward.
- A clinical interview is set up with potential UK employers
Nurses NMC Registration and Vacancy Requirements
All nurses trained outside of the UK and EEA are required to be on the NMC’s Register. This allows the NMC to compare the professional nursing training outside of the UK with that required in the UK.
The registration is through a 2-part process:
- Part 1 is a computer-based, multiple-choice assessment which you must access and complete from your hometown before travelling to the UK
- Part 2 is a practical objective structure clinical examination (OSCE) which is held in the UK only. We are currently negotiating with the NMC for SA nurses to take the test in their hometown.
New Test of Competence (ToC) launches on the 02 August 2021 – For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
NMC registration does not require nurses to complete a specific supervised practice period. You can learn more about the NMC application by emailing us at email@example.com or view NMC website.